Saturday, 25 December 2010

Beyond Christmas


I got this amazing sheepskin trench (Topshop premium) as a Christmas present from my bf and I just can not describe how pleased I am! I did not built my outfit around the coat but it has turned out to be the perfect fit. Don’t worry I am not bare legged and freezing out there. I am wearing thin tights underneath those amazing woollen Wolford stockings. Tiny purple bows make them so cute :)


All in all, the whole outfit was really warm thanks to the trench+stockings and appropriate for a Christmas party I went to where the dress code required to have a red detail :))




3 comments:

Kitschmoog said...

Great look , you are so stylish with over the knee socks. The combination with this skirt and coat is perfect , cute and chic !

fashion.gossipmk said...

Girl, this is so beautiful. Combination between red and blue and you coat is amazing. I think i comented it before. Like, like :))) M.

Jeliza-Rose said...

I am really glad there are people who like my looks ! thank u so much for that ♥

Post a Comment