Wednesday, 29 December 2010

FAKE-AN-EXCUSE




Those photos were taken before Christmas, while the weather was beautiful outside and I had to sit and write my art-essays. How disappointing is that? I could not resist the sunshine that day and tried to find any excuse for a walk and a short photo shoot.

It was quite cold in London that day and what could've been a better opportunity to wear my shearling coat and adorable fur hat! I love how the colours complement each other and the outfit is not only beautiful, but practical too, as it is really warm and cosy. 

The beautiful forest green skirt is from American Aparell, as well as make-up nail polish. Fiorentini+Baker boots, fabulous carrot colour fur hat, H&M tights and Mango cotton blouse. Hope you like the outfit :)



6 comments:

fashion.gossipmk said...

Love the outfit! Again :) And u have legs for it :) M.

Julia Vorob'eva said...

your skirt is so pretty! you have a great style! I adore!

StyleItSasha said...

Beautiful soft colours and wonderful layering :)

Jeliza-Rose said...

High-waisted skirt makes my legs look much longer than they actually are :D and yes, the colour of the skirt is pretty amazing! Thank u very much for the comments, guys! I do appreciate it ♥

The little world of fashion said...

This look is cool :)
xx

"Rock your own style,dance your own beat..." said...

U LOOK FABULOUS...I´VE DISCOVERD U ON CHICTOPIA...
U R BREATHTAKING...<3<3<3...BEAUTIFUL,GREAT BODY...AND A TREMENDES STYLE...BRAVO...
HOPE WÉ´LL KEEP IN TOUCH...IM FOLOWING U...HOPE U WILL PAS BY MY BLOG AND FOLLOW ME TO:)<3
I WILL SOON PASS U SOMETHING...
KISSESSS DIVINE BEAUTY...
HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND FULL OF <3<3<3<3
GABRIELA

Post a Comment