Sunday, 19 December 2010

Military Fall




The coat I am wearing is so warm and stylish! I am frequently asked where I got it from and the answer is so simple: it's Topshop! Shiny leggings are from my favourite American Apparel and ankle boots are Fiorentini Baker. The whole outfit is really warm and comfy, and this is what I value the most. Weather was just beautiful that day! Look at those lovely pink leaves! I'm lucky my backyard looks so nice and cosy during any season, so I can have my little photo shoots there :)

5 comments:

6roove said...

coat is great.. your legs are gorgeous!

fashion.gossipmk said...

So beautiful! I love leather leggings and everything combined with them! But the coat is pretty amazing :)) M.

Kitschmoog said...

Leggings are a great accessory in fashion, awesome with a lot of outfits !

Jeliza-Rose said...

thanks for the comments guys! :) glad u like the outfit!

alis said...

Beautiful coat. Also I'm in love with the settings in your photos.

Post a Comment