Wednesday, 9 February 2011

High Waist Love








It was such a lovely sunny weather today that I just couldn’t waste an opportunity for a short photo-shoot. I am quite happy with the result so don't blame me for posting so many photos :)

You’ve already seen my Topshop brick-red blouse and I still love it to bits. The Topshop denim shorts were bought in Summer and can be worn in almost any weather which is always good taking into account London's unpredictable forecast :) Guizeppe Zanotti clutch is one of my favourite ones. It's so stylish and goes with pretty much everything. Wedges are quite high yet comfy. They look equally good with or without tights so you can always play around with them. I am also wearing Massimo Dutti blazer and Swarovski accessories. 

All in all I quite fancy this look as it is casual, stylish and suitable for every day. 



7 comments:

JD said...

Love you're brown blouse? it's from?... And like you're blog also, i will follow you! Follow me back? look: style-eye.blogspot.com

Enjoy you're day! xx

Julia Vorob'eva said...

ah, every piece of this outfit is so nice! I love this clutch soooo much!

Shevah said...

I love your blog! This is such a cute look!




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

pepa said...

Hy dear,
Nice blog you have here:)!

Great post...

Follow me?

Kisses from pepa :X

Olii said...

It's lovely blog ,really I'm your fan.

Jeliza-Rose said...

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments guys!

Kimberly said...

amazing! love your top

fashionlem0ns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment