Friday, 4 February 2011

Holiday Look

Some more photos from my Tenerife holiday. I have to say, I miss sun and sea a lot so I'm being a bit jealous of myself when looking at those photos :)I will post some more outfits from this trip later and don't blame me for that cause I really do miss Summer :)


As to the outfit, I am wearing Mango sleeveless top, Mango leather belt, Bershka denim shorts and H&M tan sunglasses. We had a dinner with my friend that evening, and I think the outfit is perfect for this kind of occasion. Very comfy, stylish and suitable for a hot weather. I know my hair looks a bit messy but it's so hard to keep it tidy with all the sun, sea and sand :)





8 comments:

fashion.gossipmk said...

You look great! Real summer look! Love your top! :)

Brianda Alejandre said...

nice outfit!
i follow you can you followme??

Brianda Alejandre said...

http://www.bryandaalejandre.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

such a pretty top, love that on you!

ATW said...

loving that outfit ... & you're so pretty!!
xxx

Jeliza-Rose said...

thanks everyone!
xx

pepa said...

Love your outfit!
I miss summer :(!
.....

Kimberly said...

you have great hair!

fashionlem0ns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment