Sunday, 27 February 2011

Il Bottaccio Party











Last week I modelled for a luxury fashion designer and partied at London's Il Bottaccio. Stunning evening gowns are from Elizabeth Emanuel's Little Black Dress collection Spring/Summer 2011. Beautiful venue, divine dresses and a great party, how cool is that?!

Just in case you were wondering, Elizabeth Emanuel is an iconic British designer famously known for creating Princess Diana's, well very Princess-like, wedding dress. Little Black Dress collection is beautiful to say the least! Dresses are so feminine, sparkly and truly divine. Fabrics in this ready-to-wear range featured silk moss crepe, duchess satin and Chantilly lace with a strong emphasis on texture and layering.

The one I was showing is a sexy floor length one shoulder sparkly gown. Incredibly beautiful and so unique I felt absolutely gorgeous wearing it. For those who are wondering why I am holding the strap on almost every photo, it's just because it was a bit too long for me and we couldn't find any pin, so I had to come up with some posing ideas :)



photos by Chris Mongomery

15 comments:

Snow Black said...

That is a gorgeous dress and you look stunning. ;-)

Ann. said...

Oh, you are amazing! Beautiful dress:)

Mia Rumi said...

godnesss... Youre most beautiful girl whom i saw next time.

miarumi.blogpost.com

Phoebe said...

:0 !!!!! you look amaaazing! youre so lucky to model for such an amazing designer! xxx

ATW said...

oh my god!!! you look absolutely gorgeous!!! i love that dress!!!!!! xxxx
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Karin said...

gosh you are SO amazingly striking and stunning...beautiful xxx

Daria said...

You look amaaazing, girlfriend! :)

Rebecca said...

stunning pictures, amazing look!!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the most gorgeous lady that I ever seen!

fashion.gossipmk said...

Omg!!! Woooow!!! You look amazing!!! And this dress is to die for!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on this pics!
Xoxo, K.

Opposite lipstick said...

Stunning!!!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

pepa said...

OMG....
I love your dress & You look so amazing! Very beautiful!!!

Kisses from pepa :X

Lindsay Vitz said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG, u're beautifull...
love yout dress.

Elekon said...

stunning dress and of course you look brilliant!

www.elekonchicboutique.com

bella said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog I have to say this dress is gorgeous and it looks so nice on you I checked out your pics and I looove your outfits I have to say you do know how to inspire people

Following you :)

Post a Comment