Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Would You Be My Valentine?




That's something I was wearing to a Valentine's dinner last night.
Navy American Apparel shirt, Bershka top, denim Topshop shorts, studded D&G bag and River Island ankle boots. I am so into denim shorts lately. I love the fact that you can mix different tops, tights and shoes with them and almost never get it wrong! It's all about the right colour scheme and the way it suits you. Plus, denim shorts are really funky and you get the chance to combine playful look with the feminine touch. I feel myself very comfortable wearing those kind of outfits - it looks sexy and feels just right :)

3 comments:

fashion.gossipmk said...

Love your ankle boots!
Xoxo, K.

Phoebe said...

So jealous of your hair!! x

http://just-a-bunch-of-matter.blogspot.com/

Jeliza-Rose said...

thank u girls! ♥

Post a Comment