Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Don't hide behind your hat

























                                  



I finally dared to wear my gorgeous American Apparel hat. I do wear large straw hats in Summer but never tried a woollen one during less warm season. And I have to say, never did but should have! The weather was quite pleasant and sun was shining that day but I didn't have to wear sunglasses thanks to my hat. The cream chiffon blouse is from Primark and I couldn't be more proud of a £10 piece of a really nice clothing. Ankle boots are really comfy, didn't cost much too and were bought from Pull and Bear. The oversized leather Marc Jacobs bag is one of my favourites! Allows you to carry a full load of stuff which is not always useful :) And finally, skinny leggings are from Topshop; Rings, leather bracelet and belt are from Net-A-Porter.
x

14 comments:

Mo said...

Love the hat, not surprised though, I lust after everything in American Apparel. It really suits you xx

Maria said...

Hey! Just discovered your blog and love it, love this outfit!

I'd love your opinion on my blog if you'd like to check it out!!

:)

Ksenya.Choco said...

very nice look))

Volkova Olesya said...

I like how you're dressed and you're all very beautiful)
and the nature you have there fine)

http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

fashion.gossipmk said...

Beautiful look on you darling :))
Looking fab as always.
M.

Stilettostetico said...

WOow AND actually I can't help BUT see in this (spring-ilicious) bunch of pictures an (uber seductive) kind of "pastoral Exquisiteness in motion" Dear !!! Fraicheur et Sensualité à fleur de peau . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

Phoebe said...

gorgeous hat! i will definitely be getting one for summer :) x

Meesh said...

aw i really like the hat with the scarf around it. i think that deep plum looks very good on you! and the shoes are killer, i need some!

Mirela said...

Thank you so much sweety, looking beautiful as always :)
Lovely hat too :)

how about following eachother?

<3

AlbeeLucky said...

I just love your style. will now follow your blog so I can be updated on your looks.I would love for you to check out my blog- when you get a chance.
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Giuli said...

Love you outfit!! The hat is gorgeous!!

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
Check it out sometime dear:)

XX

Fifth Sparrow said...

Oh I had no clue it came in plum... it's gorgeous!!! My grey one gets so much use, it's pretty much multi-season I think, the material is fall but the style is spring! Loving your boots too! xx

Kirsty Rourke said...

i love your style, with the hat and the leather bracelet. and you're beautiful, by the way!

http://kaydotoh.blogspot.com/ x

Couture Sweetness said...

hey I totally adore this look :) Great Blog....

Follow me couturesweetness.blogspot.com

Post a Comment