Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Lace n' Red










Some more American Apparel this week. I'm in love with lace and velvet! It looks so good together and red n blue combination is fascinating. Navy lace is actually a dress which is quite transparent and I am going to show it to you on its own in the next post ;)

Also, I have finally got myself those House of Holland tights that look like suspender stockings. I've seen them everywhere lately! I didn't really know how to wear them but then tried on different dresses and skirts and realised that they go with pretty much everything! Just to conclude, AA velvet skirt + AA lace dress + HH tights and then on top of all that goes Juicy Couture bracelet to add even more colour :) Oh I do hope you'r gonna like it!
x



13 comments:

Fashion By He said...

WOW YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! you look amazing

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

Karin said...

this is so gorgeous. I really love the colour palette and you look amazing

Meesh said...

seriously beautiful bracelet!

Fabiénne said...

love the post and the blog!!!
thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

Yessica said...

Great combination! love the color of your skirt. =)

margaritats said...

great outfit!love the skirt!

Julia Vorob'eva said...

wow, what a beautiful bracelet! and this outfit is sooo gorgeous!!!! I love it!

fashion.gossipmk said...

So pretty! I love that lace! M.

Milly said...

love your blog, I'm following!

I've got a CHANEL GIVEAWAY here... would love you to enter:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

xx

Froso M. said...

Great outfit, but above all I love your hair!

Have a great week!
Froso from Style Nirvana.

Jantine said...

I saw your comment on Lookbook: thanks!
I really like your skirt! x

Molly O said...

gorgeous! I love the colors and textures and that bracelet is amazing! thanks for checking out my blog!

Ilya Trifonenkov said...

Сool look, I really liked
http://trifonenkov.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment