Sunday, 20 March 2011

Let Your Dog Take You For A Walk



































Walking the dog becomes much more exciting when you combine it with a bit of photoshooting! And my little Julie doesn't actually mind :)


I love my beautiful local park and since it became more sunny and warm outside I spend a lot more time there walking Julie and having photos taken. Anyway, my "dog-walking outfit" mainly consists of camel high-waist Mango trousers, denim-like cotton Paul&Joe jacket and leather Massimo Dutti boots. I had a warm waist-coat thrown over when it got a bit cold but on the whole layers of outfit kept me quite warm.


I am honestly, as many of you I suppose, dreaming about Summer - a real paradise for outfit photoshoots :) I already have so many Spring/Summer outfits in mind (and wardrobe) that I just can't wait to try them all and share it with you!
Summer needs to hurry up and get here!
x

13 comments:

Lilì said...

great look!
following
I follow you on lookbook too!

this is me:
http://lookbook.nu/user/218995-Liliana-P
http://thesweetnoisythought.blogspot.com/

xoxo
ciaoo
lilì

patrycja2407 said...

Amazing colors combination!:)
You're so beautiful :)
greetings

Eduardo said...

After seeing your blog I just have one option: Follow you.
Thanks for blogs like yours that make women even prettier.

EDUARDO

Snow Black said...

You are so gorgeous. You should be in a Ralph Lauren ad! I love the look ;-) Where are you from?

Fabiénne said...

love this!!! thanks for your great comment!!

thatgirlkip

Mirela said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! You are soooo beautiful, gosh!

I would love for us to follow eachother if you want?

HUGS!

http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

margaritats said...

nice look!love your pants!

Yessica said...

Love the pants.. It matches perfectly with your brown hair too. =D

Elekon said...

This is a beautiful look for walking a dog somehow reminds me an outfit for horse rider, love it! thanks for your comment, I`m following you now,hope you might follow me back:)

www.elekonchicboutique.com

Meesh said...

this may sound odd but your hair color goes great with the look, espec the scarf and trouser. love the look!

Stilettostetico said...

WOow and your classy flat boots don't fail to confer you an (uber seductive) Trendy Tamer's Allure Dear !!! So "Glamazon-icious sylphid escaped on pastoral territory" . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

Julia Topaz said...

I LOVE those pants! It's so hard to find a pleated pant like that that still fits closely to the body. Really beautiful!

searcherofthebeauty said...

Wow, amazing set and beautiful colours!I follow you!:)

Post a Comment