Saturday, 5 March 2011

My true love for American Apparel























































You have no idea how obsessed I am with American Apparel :) Sometimes it's over the top, but I just can't stop it! I think all of us have at least one favourite shop where we could buy every single peace (if we had a chance obviously). It's good that they don't have a whole new collection every season so I don't spend ALL my money on their beautiful clothes... 



As to the outfit itself, I called it Girl Scout cause I truly do look like one :) I have put together AA green blouse and same colour and fabric skirt to make it look like a dress. I know it doesn't really in the end but I was glad to discover that it's not too mitchy matchy as I thought it would be. Perhaps it's because I added those beautiful camel colour Pull and Bear ankle boots and River Island socks. Oh yeah, the scarf... It's so pretty isn't it? I saw it on the market the other day and immediately fell in love with it. Needless to say it only cost me £5!

So what's your verdict, is my passion for AA justified? 




11 comments:

margaritats said...

great outfit!!love it!

Karin said...

gosh this outfit is PERFECT and how amazing is that little bow tie...your blog is so uber chic xxx

Phoebe said...

it does look like a dress! it looks so cute especially with those amazing boots :) x

Opposite lipstick said...

Loove it!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Yessica said...

Love the scarf and the shoes! =)

patrycja2407 said...

I like your blog so I join followers
greetings :)

Fashion By He said...

cute outfit, love the blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

VIVIENNE said...

love the first pic xx

Haute and Fierce

Camilla said...

Lovely outfit and your shoes are so cute!

Julia Vorob'eva said...

ah, I loooove it tooo! it's soooo nice and the quality is so amazing! it feels so great to wear this clothes! you look amazing!

Bella said...

Great outfit! :) I would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what do you think :)

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment