Monday, 14 March 2011

Wild Things


That day I was meeting my dear friend and photographer, Igor Fain. We had a lovely time together and, of course, couldn't resist having a little photoshoot in a garden. I first saw this black transparent top on American Apparel website and was inspired by other people's ways of wearing it. It also looks very good without a bra but I decided to wear one this time.
All in all I am very happy with the photos thanks to my friend, Igor. 

Photos by my dear friend Igor Fain

12 comments:

patrycja2407 said...

I love your blouse!
greetings :)

David Manley said...

Igor is an excellent photographer. But then of course he's helped by the quality of his subject.

Marija said...

You look amazing ;)!

margaritats said...

lovely outfit!!!

pepa said...

Great photos
Love your hair:X...
I want long hair like yours :D...

Kisses from pepa:X

Fabiénne said...

thanks for your comment!! love the blog!! xxo

thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

alva said...

i love the outfit, and the HAIR!:O

fashion.gossipmk said...

LOOOOOOOVE this top!!!!!!! Amazing!!
Xoxo, K.

Karin said...

Beautiful...and your hair is so amazing

Léa Svetlana F. said...

It is inequitable to be also beautiful!
Your look is great! :)

Dido said...

Wild indeed, lovely.

Idiosyncrasy and FASHION = ME said...

love the photo you are very pretty ... nice top!!!!

Check out my blog and don't be shy you can follow me if you like it,

http://idiosyncrasyandfashion-me.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment