Thursday, 14 April 2011

Furla event in London









I think many London bloggers received the invitation to Furla Candy Bag event last week. I got one too and decided to go and have a look. Last few weeks have been very tough for me, busy with studying and working I was so exhausted that the event seemed like a really nice thing to go to. This was the first time I went to a place where quite a few bloggers gathered together. It was real fun and I met some really nice and interesting people and I even got interviewed for a fashion video blog :)  

I know I supposed to be obsessed with the Candy Bag itself but I shamelessly confess that I decided to take advantage of 20% discount and bought a different one for myself. It's a beautiful tote in crocodile printed calf leather that comes in 4 different colours. I don't need to tell you how uneasy it was for me to decide on the colour but eventually I went for an orange one which is very appropriately called passion fruit. Depending on the light it can be orange or turn red :)

All in all, I am really happy with the bag and the event itself so I am hoping to attend some more in the future.

upd: my blazer is 100% DIY :) I spent few hours decorating it and it was totally worth it :)

12 comments:

patrycja2407 said...

Your jacket is amazing!

IN3GUE said...

zdorovo! menja toze priglasili, but i was catching a flight at this very time! prikolno, mogli vstretitsa! )))

p.s. ti tut ochenj milenkaja! x

Meesh said...

I'm sojealous of the DIY jacket! So lovellyyy! PS i posted a picture of the Black Shatter on my blog, go look!

:)

trashyfoes.blogspot.com

Mirela said...

Tell me you are you sooo damn beautiful? haha..
Thnx for your comment sweetie!
Looking stunning, love the jacket!


http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

Mani said...

I love FURLA! They have amazing bags!

hugs and kisses by Mani.
fashionimperative.blogspot.com

Olesya said...

you have a very beautiful smile)
so do I just love your looks!)

Snow Black said...

I missed it because I had Russian class ;-( . But you look lovely and I love the bag that you are holding! Great DIY !

Jane Soboleva said...

ur look is amazing))and i love ur brows)

Jeliza-Rose said...

Ingy, da, bylo by ochen klassno vstretitsa!

SnowBlack, thanks dear :) hope to see u on a next event :)

Jane, thank u! x

Promise said...

Looks like a fun event.

Your gorgeous.

Thanks for commenting on my blog...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

Phoebe said...

The bag is gorgeous! xx

Andy said...

Hi Jeliza, I don't know if you got my mail but I run the website http://www.denimology.com and we are looking for a model/blogger to review jeans for us. If you are interested please mail me on andy@denimology.com

To see our reviews goto
http://www.denimology.com/product_reviews/

Regards

Andy

Post a Comment