Monday, 25 April 2011

Riding Pant




































Another piece of clothing from American Apparel. I love those trousers, they are really comfy and make your legs look sooooo looooooong. I am also wearing loopy knit gilet, Topshop and Furla bag (which I got at Furla boutique event few weeks ago). All accessories from Swarovski.

I have a flight to catch at 7am tomorrow (which means I have to be at Heathrow at 5am and wake up at about 3am :S ) so it's going to be a sleepless night for me but it should be ok because I just can't wait for my trip to Istanbul!

I haven't missed the fact that the number of my followers has grown over 100... I know for some bloggers this number is nothing but for me personally it's  A LOT and very touching! So I want to say a huge THANK YOU to every single person who reads this blog and hopefully, finds it interesting (cute? :) perhaps thanks to my lovely Julie)))

Have a good week everyone and I hope to amaze you with some eye pleasing photographs from my trip when I am back to London next week.
xx

20 comments:

Stilettostetico said...

WOow and I can't help BUT say that these "second skin-icious" pants (fantastically) tend to enshroud your (uber delicate) Allure on an (uber seductive) "urban tamer" halo Here Dear . . .
ps: By wishing you an Excellent trip to Istanbul !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Lina said...

U look really gorgeous!

Mischell double W said...

lov this look, so original !

http://mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/

Maca said...

i love this.!
beautiful blog.beautiful girl (L):)

Amber said...

wow I love this look you are beautiful!

Francesca said...

wow.. you are really beautiful! realy! and i love your outfit. so cute!
francesca

fashion.gossipmk said...

You look amazing!!! Loooove your outfit!!!
Xoxo, K.

Carmen said...

Thank you! You really look beautiful!

ladyDi said...

very nice!
you are so pretty!

Julia Vorob'eva said...

wowowowowow, im speechless! this outfit is stunning! so gorgeous! every detail is so unbelievable!
you look so beautiful!

Marie said...

Amazing looks!

Camii Palta said...

so authentic! very good! I love your blouse and your bag! so beautiful!!!
take care!!
thnks for your post :3

giana said...

Beautiful combination with the nudes and the layering. amazing bag too!! glad i stumbled in

xx

follow on: www.dineinstilettos.blogspot.com

Cassie Lee said...

I love those pants and definitely need a pair. I just found your blog and love it! I am your newest follower, have fun on your trip!

Plami said...

Model and an art history student sounds great! You're living the dream ;) You look lovely! I love your style! Following you :))))) Enjoy your trip!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

losaway said...

Lovely blog.
I follow you, you follow me too? :)
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com/

Mani said...

Great outfit! Love your make-up!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Lucine said...

Privet Sash!
Spasibo za kommentarii, ja ne uspevaju na nih otvechat svoevremenno. :(
Slezhu za tvoimi obnovlenijami, xoroshij blog - molodec ! ;)

Anet said...

cool outfit.

like color combination with gray and red

ellinelle said...

..oooh my , that waistcoat is fabulous ..
you look FABULOUS ..

Post a Comment