Friday, 22 April 2011

Spring on Melbury street

















Photobucket


Just some random photos from our weekday lunch in the local park. The weather is still wonderful and I would have enjoyed every single moment of it if it wasn't for my dissertation.... I'm spending much more time in the library and in front of my computer rather than outside.

There's a good news though. Next week I am off on a study trip to Istanbul and this will be my Easter holiday. It should be pretty amazing and I am looking forward to it so much... I am now on my final year at university and this is going to be my 3rd study visit during three years at uni. The previous two spent in Paris and Florence were amazing despite  turning out quite adventurous at times. As this one is going to be my last study visit at this uni, it should be really special and that's another reason why I am so excited about it.

Happy Easter everyone!
xx


12 comments:

karo said...

love your outfit and your style!!! :)

xxx

valentina said...

you're great!

Olesya said...

oh dear dog ^ ^
and you're good as always:)

Anki ★ said...

The pictures are really nice!
Have fun in Istanbul!
(:

Kim Barbie said...

thank you, your blog is amazing. Following you now.
xx

Anki ★ said...

Thanks for your comment :)

ashley mcconnell said...

love the shirt.

Andrea said...

I looove the dress and the shirt. I like your blog soo much <3

popdisorder said...

you look very cute! oh Istanbul, it must be something unforgetable:)

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥Nice post.) Love your blog.))♥

GUAXARA said...

cute outfit and pretty look¡¡
thanks for your comment¡¡
now i follow you, follow me too.
kisses

Alissia A. said...

Thanks for your comment. You are very beautiful and I love your look.

Post a Comment