Thursday, 5 May 2011

Interview for glamthings.com

Last week I have been invited by Yelena from glamthings.com to contribute to her Glam Girls series. 
I was asked to share my 5 favourite things and 3 life lessons. Many thanks to Yelena for featuring me on her blog!

Glam Girls: 5 Favourite Things + 3 Life Lessons. Jeliza-Rose blog.

Meet beautiful girl, model and Art history student living in London- Aleksandra. 
Aleksandra has a beautiful taste and sense of style. It is quite a pleasure  to look at her pictures on her Jeliza-Rose blog and get inspired.

5 favorites things :

Art

I am on my final year at university doing History of Art degree and I am absolutely in love with Art! This particular masterpiece is by Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot and it’s called Orpheus. Could it be more beautiful and romantic..?


Craft


I love all sorts of craft and DIY J The first photo is of me at Portobello market browsing through thousands of buttons for my jacket. You can see my DIY blazer and handmade candles on other pictures. I hope one day I am going to be really good at this stuff :)





My American Apparel Floppy Hat

I bought it recently and am completely in love with it!  It sits on my bedroom stool and I just can’t get enough of looking at it :)




My Collection of Agent Provocateur 

I am a huge fan of AP and you can’t blame me for being one because their stuff is truly magical!


My Lovely Dog Julie

Although she is obviously not a thing she is certainly my favourite!


3 Life Lessons:

1. Never doubt yourself! 
Look deep inside of you and you'll be amazed how special and unique you are.

2. Always remember to love yourself first and foremost.
Develop your skills and work on yourself. It's the only way to successfully achieve things in life.


3. Our thoughts are tangible…
 So don't forget to keep thinking and visualizing all the good things you want in your life and guess what... it does work! 




If you think You are Glam Girl, just email Yelena and You might be the Next Glam Girl on ALLGLAMTHINGS!

6 comments:

Amira said...

Cупер!

fashion.gossipmk said...

Beautiful. That gold dress on you is amazing.
Pretty and smart!
<3 M.

KAIWONG said...

cool post

KAIIWONG
BORN IN AMSTERDAM / RAISED IN FASHION
http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

--Sanam-- said...

Awesome photos, I'm totally inlove with the outfit you are wearing in the second pic :) & congrats on the feature. :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Yelena Starikova said...

Thank you for a Great Interview!!!
Hope to work soon with you again!

Yelena
http://www.glamthings.com/

Plami said...

You're such an inspiration! Thank you!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment