Monday, 16 May 2011

Holidays start now!








It doesn't feel real but today I have submitted my final works which means I am done with uni! There is still graduation coming up but I can already feel the freedom :) So many nerve-racking hours spent on my essays and dissertation, this final year was really tough. On the other hand, it's always good to have this feeling of achievement after hard work is done... 

Now that I am finally free from uni, I'm packing my bag and off on a 2 weeks break to my home town this Wednesday. Friends and family are waiting for me and even the weather is quite promising. I bought some new things to take with me so here is a little preview. It feels so good to be able to shop as long as I want without worrying about not spending enough time on essays :)) 

My favoutire pieces are: vintage sweater, H&M dress and Topshop denim jacket. Also, I got this beautiful white snake skin textured bag, it's a real bargain and looks lovely. Well done, World of Accessories ;)

17 comments:

Анна said...

Beautiful outfit!Beautiful sandals!

Natasha Kim said...

Hii, i came across your blog on Chicktopia- So glad i did sandles and suitcase are awesome! I love it and now follow :) I hope you will check out mine too at http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

Natasha :)

TrendyTrashy said...

hi Aleksandra. I'm your follower from now. really like your blog. :) Hope we can follow each other.

http://idontcarebutyou.blogspot.com/

Cassie Lee said...

Congrats girl! I'm finishing up as well--graduating on Sunday, so nervous!

patrycja2407 said...

amazing sunglassess:)

Aizat Ridzuan said...

congratulations! you are getting better..and i really love your style! :) keep it up!!

Kseniya said...

WOW u look so good...

Mo said...

Love the glasses and the bright bracelets x

Olesya said...

You obvarazhitelna and beautiful and I like how this looks odzhda on you:)

Look into my blog;)

Mani said...

OMG I love your hair......so beautiful! Great color!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

B. Arafia said...

o.m.g! I absolutely love those sandals! and the ostrich purse .. I love everything! haha!

Francesca Felix said...

you have BEAUTIFUL hair!! so jealous of that head of hair! and the color... love how simple your outfit is and the bangles give the perfect pop!
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

augustalolita said...

wonderful outfit and photos <3 i adore your hair!! and cute dog :)

Aline Chirinian said...

I still have a month of uni, can't wait till the holidays :D :D
Enjoy summer!!
xo
Aline

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

love the tee and the colorful bracelets, they look amazing with the white and the beige; fabulous summer look. oh and i adore the sunnies

Katenka) said...

I like your sun glasses and smile!!!Be happy)

Advice From A Caterpillar said...

CONGRats on almost graduating babe!!! Love your blog and your style rocks!!! Those sandals are soo beautiful!!!
xoAdvice From A Caterpillar Store

www.AdviceABCD.blogspot.com

Post a Comment