Friday, 20 May 2011

Vintage pier












After handing in every single work of mine I am now entitled to have pleasant holidays in my beautiful hometown... my hard work has paid off and I'm finally having great time! Yesterday me and my beautiful girlfriend and super talented make-up artist went to the seaside to take some photos. I bought an amazing vintage biker jacket in London and decided to combine it with Mango trousers, Primark blouse, Topshop bag, Fornarina wedges and net-a-porter rings. My girlfriend is not only a fantastic make up artist but she is also quite good at taking photos so I hope you're going to be pleased with the result ;) 

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on the previous post, guys. Thank you for congratulating me on finishing university and good luck to everyone who is still struggling with all the works! Be strong, you're almost there!

In the meantime, I am going to relax and make crazy amount of photoshoots here, in Tallinn :) 
xx

26 comments:

Анна said...

every single piece matches perfectly with the others, and I particularly love your bag, so stylish and eye-catching!!

Kim Barbie said...

wow love your outfit, you look so great.
xx

Julia Vorob'eva said...

wow, this outfit is sooo cool! very chic and every piece is just gorgeous!

christina said...

beautiful pictures! :) u look fantastic in this outfit!
xoxo from athens, greece
christina

patrycja2407 said...

These photos are amazing and you're so beautiful!
greetings
:)

Olesya said...

you are very beautiful and well dressed, smiling class)

Look me in the blog: *

Lina said...

beautiful pictures! Have a great time in Tallinn :) I really miss Estonia, cannot wait to go back home..

ellinelle said...

..I just been checking your blog and I love it , love your style , so sophisticated and fresh .. you look adorable :)

..are you from Estonia ? I'm going Estonia in summer as I am going home ( to Latvia ) for a holiday and we will have few road trips :)

Mary said...

Ты говоришь по-русски? :)
Ты очень красивая!
Нравится твой outfit!
Спасибо за твои комментарии!
Я была бы рада видеть тебя в своих читателях!
И обязательно добавлюсь к тебе сейчас!

IN3GUE said...

Sasha, ti toje pricepila chelku? :D

Aleksandra said...

da, kupila v Selfridges, ona okazalas takaja klevaja, ne otlichit ot real thing :D

Aleksandra said...

Ellinelle, yes, I am from Estonia, Tallinn. I'm sure you'll have a great road trip this summer :)

Mary, spasibo bolshoe, mne ochen prijatno!
xx

Cassie Lee said...

I love your MANGO pants! Congrats on graduating, I graduated yesterday!

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so beautiful. x hivenn

Aly said...

gorgeous outfit, I love the leather jacket

Mani said...

You look so fabulous and fashionable....love it!

hugs and kisses by Mani

PlumpyDolly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PlumpyDolly said...

you are so cuttttteeeeeeee

http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

Lalene L said...

You're gorgeous! Love that jacket and those pants! Super cute! :)

the nyanzi report said...

beautiful! great styling and photography too.

Fashionistable said...

Oh my you are beautiful. Love everything you are wearing. Your friend has done a great job with the make-up and the photography. Xxxx

Benedicte MAGEN said...

nice style !!

http://www.theupperfashion.com
http://www.theupperfashion.com

samecookiesdifferent said...

Hey Darling, I love your Blog!

Come and visit and follow if you love to!

samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
xx the cookies

Mila said...

You are gorgeous and I so love your outfit!

daraziivana said...

envy with your feet !
yoo look so tall and gorgeous !
wanna visit my blog dear ? :)

daraziivana.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Gorgeous! I love this whole outfit, love your hair dear!
x

Post a Comment