Thursday, 7 July 2011

Aleksandra for D&F Electro


American Apparel top. AA trousers.


D&F ELECTRO is a very cool project that I worked for about few months ago. This is its first commercial and I am proud to be starring in it. Hope you guys are going to like this video, because I am pretty crazy about it to be honest ;)

In the meantime, the weather in Marbella is amazing and apart from having lots of fun and drinks I am getting a really nice tan too. I also had a few lovely photo shoots which I am going to share with you as soon as I am back to London.

As for now, life is beautiful and full of unexpected, but truly pleasant happenings :)
X

D&F Electro website 
D&F Electro on facebook

5 comments:

MarieAntoinette said...

thanks darling! I am very proud of the pictures i took in the zoo :D

Snow Black said...

Congratulations on this ad! You look gorgeous ;-) Yeah I am also going to SA for about 3 weeks. Then by beginning of August i'll be back and looking for an apartment. I'll be in London mostly but will try and travel in september. Let's make a plan for when we are both back. Have a good holiday !

Fashion Addict said...

OMG! This is a really good commercial and I am so happy that you are in it! You are a very lucky girl and I'm sure a lot of us would love to be doing things like this! :)

Btw, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you entered!

Lenara said...

love LOVE your blog, soo cute.

defiantly following you.

follow me if you like? x

www.lemonworldmute.blogspot.com

larissa said...

wow. greaaat video! i love it.
xo,
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment