Tuesday, 19 July 2011

London Roof















Republic dress. DIY blazer. Office heels. Swarovski accessories. Topshop earrings. Fake tattoo. Nails Inc. nail wraps.



We had so much fun during this shoot on Sunday! I just had to take extra advantage of my local gym roof terrace and luckily they didn't mind at all :) We were actually expecting a soaking, and the skies did not disappoint after all. Plenty of rays of sun on and off the terrace - just perfect for the shoot. We even had a video taken of the whole process which I think is absolutely brilliant! :)

Fake Tattoos have sent me two sets of their tattoos to try out a while ago and it was only on Sunday when I actually had a chance to wear it. The scull tattoo looks quite unusual and is great for a photo shoot. Fake tattoo is best when you want to add a little something to your look. It was really funny being asked about the tattoo at work today, while modelling :) My boss was a bit concerned about their model suddenly having a scull tattoo on her arm so I had to confess it was fake ;) 

Tons of thanks to my dearest friend, Igor Fain for the photography and video.
x


22 comments:

Naomi Marie said...

Looks like you were having so much fun! The fake tattoos are a really good idea, I used to wear temporary ones as a child but these are a little more sophisticated. The red dress is a beauty! :)

Couture Sweetness said...

It looks like you had a blast ...Luv the look

http://couturesweetness.blogspot.com

Manja said...

you are soooo beautiful...
xoxo
Manja

Martina said...

wondeerfull!

Dana said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! I love the dress :)

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

SO beautiful. x hivenn

Plami said...

Girl you look absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every single detail of this looks!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

allie said...

I love the shoes so much, and I love that temporary tattoos got fashionable a while back, I used to wear them all the time as a child!

http://something-intriguing.blogspot.com/

ATW said...

your eye-do is catchy & your dress is perfect!

VAC said...

Love ur shoes! Amazing pics,
follow u! Kisses from Barcelona,

Victor

Olya said...

You look amazing!!!! Very beautiful!!!
xoxo

Despina said...

u look so beautiful!great shoes dear.i am following you cos i really like your style and your blog is very nice.follow back if u want dear.

Amira said...

Чудный макияж, просто нет слов как мне понравился!

Alina F. said...

You look amazingly beautiful!Love the dress!

Koltunovskaya said...

I like this photoshoot very much! And red color suits you so well!!

Abigael said...

you look hot miss,red fits you
http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

Mani said...

OMG,this outfit is perfect!
You look incredible!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Snow Black said...

You look gorgeous and that is a stunning dress on you ;-)

Anastasiya Prima said...

very bright:)

nail wraps said...

beautiful,☺

Elisa said...

wow you're beautifull thanks for the make up tip!

www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com

William Gulliver said...

Do you like goth stuff? I've shared this link to my cousin, Linda, and she thinks your earrings and tat are amazing! How's the whole experience, btw? You must've been dazzled by the wind and good weather up on the roof!

Post a Comment