Tuesday, 26 July 2011

A touch of Boho









Topshop shorts. Primark top. Ray-Ban sunglasses. H&M earrings. Net-a-Porter accessories.


It's so nice to be in Tallinn again. The weather here is hot and stunning! The first days were quite busy as we had a few things going on. The main event was a beautiful wedding that we went to the next day after arriving to Tallinn. I promise to show you the outfit I was wearing some time soon. On the second day of the wedding we all went for a nice picnic by the sea. I loved the sea and the forest view so much that it was impossible to resist having a little shoot there :) As you can see, we have brought my dog Julie all the way from London! We're lucky, she only weights 5 kg so it's aloud to take her on a plane with us. It's her second holidays in Tallinn and she's incredibly happy about it :)

14 comments:

Kim Barbie said...

great outfit, I love the fring/tribal inspired look. it looks great on you.
xx

Fashion By He said...

wow amazing outfit, love your style

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

Martina said...

you look wonderful love the top

Olya said...

Very cool!!! Stunning!!!
xoxo

ellinelle said...

..you look STUNNING ..I love your outfit and I absolutely love your hair colour :) could I ask which colour you use !?
I am in Latvia right now and I cant get enaught hot weather :)

ladyDi said...

Very nice photoes. :)

edwArt said...

В Ригу не собираешься? я бы пофоткал и пообщался бы =)

Meesh said...

I was thinking to myself, hm, Jeliza looks like a model on the beach! Sure enough I remembered you were one! So glad you are, because you're stunning!! Love this look too!

trashyfoes.blogspot.com

Julia Vorob'eva said...

I loooove the way you look! your legs look sooo gorgeous!
Im in MAnchester now, but next time i come to London, we should definitely meet! :)

Naomi Marie said...

Gorgeous earrings, really great statement pieces! Love the fringing on the end of the top too! :)

Meena Dhuga said...

super cute! love this! :)

http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

Meena xxxxx

Snow Black said...

Enjoy Tallin. Your outfit looks cute ;-)

Danny Liem said...

really love the top, and I love your photos also <3

http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com/

Kehkshan MAnzoor said...

Looking beautiful ;)...I like your earrings, it suits too much with you :)...
send gifts to pakistan

Post a Comment