Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Medieval Bohemia



Etro dress. Topshop accessories.

It's only when I got back to London it suddenly hit me that I actually missed it. The trip was a real adventure as we had to travel to London through France. It was quite hard finding the time to update my blog during the holidays but now that I'm back home it's time to show you all the shoots I had in Tallinn.

I was wearing this amazing Etro dress to my friends wedding. The French plait is a perfect hairstyle for this dress so I made sure it was good enough. As to the heels, I found them in a local shop in Tallinn and fell in love with them that exact minute. OK, the're not too comfy but how stunning do they look!

12 comments:

Анна said...

what a beautifull dress, and beautifull you !

kate.apa said...

OMG everything is just amazing about this outfit! The dress, the shoes, the colors, even the background...and the hair..aaah the hair!! WOW!!! I'm in love with this outfit and your hair!

decimal shoes said...

love your dress and your shoes :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
ooh dear, searching for someone in every country to cooperate as our dealer in my shoes line
if you are interested please contact us ^^
xoxo
Decimal Shoes

decimal shoes said...

love your dress dear!
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
ooh dear, searching for someone in every country to cooperate as our dealer in my shoes line
if you are interested please contact us ^^
xoxo
Decimal Shoes

Olesya said...

chic look)) on your dress looks good

came to me too *
http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

Plami said...

Stunning as always! I adore your shoes... and everything about this outfit actually!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Alba said...

Lovely dress!! xoxo

http://petitsweetcouture.blogspot.com/

Ajamka said...

а вы из Таллинна?

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

привет) да, я из Таллинна

Ajamka said...

Я тоже :)

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

как тебя зовут? у тебя есть блог?

Ajamka said...

Я - Яника :) у меня есть блог в жж: ajamka.livejournal.com Нужно добавиться в друзья, у меня в основном под замком.

Post a Comment