Sunday, 18 September 2011

Black Cherry





                                           Zara blazer. AA leggings. Primark top. Primark heels. Net-a-porter ring. 


I have recently got my hair dyed red and couldn't be more happy with it! I love the colour and it looks like every little thing from my autumn wardrobe goes with it just perfect. No need to say the top and heels from Primark certainly did not cost me a fortune and in fact were a real bargain. I just love when these things happen to me :) Finding a nice price deal is always a pleasure, don't you think?

12 comments:

Plami said...

This new hair color is so beautiful!!! I absolutely love it and it really flatters you!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Plurielle said...

I'm just so in love with ur new hair color. That's wowing you! I really like it. <3

xoxo
http://www.plurielleworld.com/

Vertiginoso said...

WOow so not Only these multi-faceted reddish tones (strongly) exude Sensuousness, BUT your dark leggings (faultlessly) achieve to "SM CHIC-icize" Fall's atmosphere I (shyly) must add Dear !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Lily said...

i'm in love with your look! especially with the shoes :)

Snow Black said...

Wow, I love the new hair color. It's amazing ;) And the shoes are gorgeous indeed. Nice bargain hunting.

Elise said...

All your looks are amazing !

decimal shoes said...

great shoes :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

decimal shoes said...

love the shoes :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

Kaz, myself. said...

I love primark :) and your new hair looks gorgeous! <3

(: xx

Anastasiya Prima said...

вау)

Lena said...

мне не оч нравится сочетание топа (бордо) и босоножек (вишня)..
но смотря на вас и цвет губ остальное не важно)
обожаю winelips

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Love your outfits! How did you grow your hair so long ? any tips? x

Post a Comment