Saturday, 24 September 2011

Radiant Red





Zara top. Vintage biker jacket.

A few weeks ago I went to visit my friend at her work place. There was a street party all along the New Quebec street that day with the DJ, music, free drinks and snacks - all you can wish for during a sunny day in London. We also got vouchers for a free manicure in one of the beauty salons and certainly went for it. As soon as we walked in, the hair stylist who saw my freshly dyed red hair decided to experiment with it immediately. She seemed quite enthusiastic about the whole thing and made sure everyone was watching us while she was creating some sort of a mohican hairstyle on me. I have to say it was really exciting and I quite liked what she came up with. They also had a photographer who took a couple of pictures of me and my sudden hairstyle. No need to say I had a lot of attention during the rest of the evening :) What can I say, just an ordinary day in London can turn out to be full of pleasant coincidences :)


9 comments:

Анна said...

the shoes and the belt are perfect. it is unbelievable what great style you reveal every day :-)

Plami said...

Gorgeous skirt!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Elise said...

your hair is beautifull ! and all your looks are amazing, I'm a big fan of your style
x

Топотышка said...

Lovely outfit!)

Anonymous said...

hmm..who's that lovely friend,who insisted u to come!!!;p ;DD...btw that girl, the hair stylist suggested we should step by for another portion of madness;)) lol xxx

GoldenGirl said...

You look amazing!Love this!!

GoldenGirl said...

I am following!!:)

halfwhiteboy said...

this is one fierce outfit, aleksandra. tough yet so sexy. suits you well.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

JelenaR said...

This is something that I wore by far!<3

Post a Comment