Sunday, 30 October 2011

Notting Hill on a Sunday





Vintage biker jacket. H&M dress. Pull and Bear boots. Net-a-porter bag (Andrea Mabiani)



A few weeks ago my girlfriend from Tallinn came to stay with me for a while. We had a wonderful time shopping, dining out, and of course taking photos. It was quite warm and sunny so we decided to take Julie and head off to Portobello market on Sunday. Julie was more than excited to visit the local Agent Provocateur store as they allowed her to run around and even peek into the changing room :)



11 comments:

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

She's so cute! Love all the details in your outfit! Great colour of nail polish, too!

marcella said...

lovely scarf and the bag
sweet dog :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Marijn ▲ said...

You're gorgeous! I love your biker jacket, and your dog is adorable. ♥

www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

~Jeimy~ said...

love the pictures your doggie is too cute!!!

raindropsofsapphire.com said...

Hi! I just found your blog and you have amazing style! I love it! I'm also from England and have my own personal style blog too! I hope you can check it out!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Plami said...

ohhhhh gorgeous you!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

CR said...

I love your outfit...from head to toe!

xx
cecily

Ninjastar said...

Absolutely adore your hair!

www.illuminateyourwords.blogspot.com

decimal shoes said...

love every pics and you look pretty :D
I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

halfwhiteboy said...

that scarf does a lot to your outfit. wonderful!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

MoGio said...

It's a Jack Russel ? :)

Post a Comment