Monday, 7 November 2011

Burgundy Love






Love dress. Gianfranco Ferre coat. Fendi belt. Topshop boots. Primark bag.


This is a second dress that I've received as a gift from LOVE. It fits me perfectly and the colour is absolutely stunning. The dress goes so well with a proper fur collar coat. Check out the pretty bag I got from Primark! It had a very ugly strap which I replaced with a nice heavy chain. Looks much better now! 

As mentioned before, I took 2 weeks off to see my friends and family in Ukraine. It's quite chilly here but some parts of the city are so incredibly beautiful that I just can't wait to get my hands on the camera (and ask someone to take photos of me among all this beauty :P)! It's a shame I don't have enough outfits with me otherwise I would be having a shoot every single day :D Anyway, I still do have quite a few things to wear so don't give up on me completely.

9 comments:

Carol said...

OMG!I really love your photos!these are very beautiful!!And I like very much these boots of topshop!

therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com

Lena said...

ждем красивых фото с украины) тут сейчас красиво) *правда, немного холодно*

ms.J.J said...

Wow)))Какие насыщенные , стильные фотографии!
Всё безумно нравится)))

naya said...

you are sooooooo beautiful!

Kajko said...

OMG!!!You're so amazing!!!Lovely photos!!!:)Lovely style:)
xxx

Plami said...

You're so breathtakingly beautiful!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

xoxo Kellz* said...

u are amazing love it!!

raindropsofsapphire.com said...

You look absolutely amazing!! I love your hair that colour and the dress!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

MoGio said...

Those eyes ..

Post a Comment