Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Lemberg



Despite the freezing weather and short days I had a great time with my family in Ukraine. Lviv is a beautiful city with its own unique character and I really wanted to share some of it's ravishing details with you.

































Because of the cold weather I didn't have much chance to walk around the city. However, I did visit many interesting places including my dad's exhibition and Opera and Ballet theatre. It's a shame I didn't make any proper photos in the Opera but trust me it is glorious! Frankly, it's just as beautiful as the Royal Opera House in London! Me and my dad went to see Verdi's Ball-Masquerade and were quite impressed with the performance. 

Lviv also has countless cafes and restaurants with delicious food and beautiful views across the town. Perfect spots for a short photo shoot :)  Interesting thing, Lviv is a mix of stunning Austrian architecture and this old soviet feel... And it's not a bad thing after all. Somehow this contrast makes the town really unusual.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the photos guys! Now that I'm back to London, I have a little surprise for you so make sure you keep an eye on my blog ;)

17 comments:

Yana said...

you look mysterious! fabulous pics!

Liberty said...

всё прям такое Очень) Еще сильнее захотелось посмотреть на красоты Львова! Фотографии отлично передают атмосферу, я с первой поняла, что тебе было там совсем не жарко))
Везде шикарно выглядишь! Единственное, мне не понра этот зелено-голубой карандаш на веках, но это лишь моё ИМХО))
Завидую по-белому, что у вас можно ходить укутавшись палантином, у нас уже - 20, представляешь какой ужас)) И это еще не предел!

Oxana Ivanova said...

Чудесные фото, тебе очень идет платок :)

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

спасибо девочки!! я не очень умею фотографировать, поэтому рада, что передала хоть малую часть атмосферы.

-20 это конечно беспредел полный))) там было -3 где-то, но я всё равно очень мерзла! Уже отвыкла от холода, в Лондоне такой зимы никогда не бывает.

да, согласна, карандаш специфический. Но уж очень хотелось попробовать этот мэйк-ап с бирюзовым и бардовым :P

Anamarija said...

You look so gorgeous, red lipstick suits you well! You remind me of Catherine Zeta-Jones so much :)!!

Lena said...

красивая и красивый Львов)

а мне нравится карандаш/тени. в холод это придает некой игривости)

Sabrina said...

beautiful pics!!!

Maddie said...

You are absolutely stunning!
And I love the photography! Inspiring! :)

http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

Plami said...

You're so stunning <3

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

peony said...

Обожаю Львов! я бы с радостью переехала туда,что бы каждый день наслаждаться красотой...атмосфера города для меня особенная)Красивые фотографии!

acupofmary.blogspot.com

flashingfashionx said...

Love the photos it look like a really interesting inspiring place to visit

I would really appreciate if you visit my site http://flashingfashionx.blogspot.com/ and consider becoming a follower

BelaLugosi said...

I want that hair colour!

AdoreVintage.com said...

These photos are amazing and you are so very pretty! I've never been to the Ukraine but some of the architecture reminds me of when I was living in Budapest! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo

Snow Black said...

I love the photos. WOuld love to go to Ukraine. The head scarf is gorgeous ;-)

Anonymous said...

хорошее начало

Anonymous said...

The city is gorgeous! And you look great! How many lions are there in Lviv? I was told something about 2000...

mariagpicon said...

Just today, I was thinking about organising a trip to Ukrania, and looking for beautiful places to visit.
After seeing this post, I absolutely gonna put Lviv on the list!
All pictures are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with the world!
Kisses from Berlin!

Maria

http://thisis-therestofmylife.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment