Friday, 4 November 2011

Vintage Checks







Vintage biker jacket. AA leggings. Topshop boots.


Just a few photos from my family Sunday spent in a local park. My mum and little brother who live quite a few stops from me usually come visit on weekends and if it's a nice weather we take the whole family for a walk in Holland park. How beautiful are parks during autumn? I walk my Julie every day and can't get enough of this beautiful view and nice cosy feel. We're lucky to have a proper Autumn here in London that lasts for a good couple of months. Back in my home town, Tallinn, we usually have a few weeks of nice autumn weather and then the nasty freeze sets in... Don't get me wrong, I do love Tallinn to bits but it gets so unattractive during autumn/winter time...

9 comments:

Antonia said...

So stylish! Love your outfit from head to toe!! ;))

I have just found your blog and I like it! What do you think about following each other? :))


xoxo
Antonia
FASHION IMPERATIVE

halfwhiteboy said...

lovely! ah...i wish we had autumn here...

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Aphrodite said...

Ohhh!! I'm your 100th follower on bloglovin! heheeh!! I just wanted to say that I really liked your blog..I'm going back in the archive right now! Got many inspirational outfits!! :)

xxx
mycurlsandmycurves.blogspot.com

Ajamka said...

У нас в Таллинне еще осень :) В этом году длинная осень, еще даже листья не все опали.

GUAXARA said...

lovely look, love autumn pics¡¡¡

kisses from Pasión Naïf

Carol said...

great photo and great outfit!
therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

i like this post. I´d apreciate you have some time to check out my blog.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

raindropsofsapphire.com said...

Very cute! Don't forget to stop by my blog.

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Mich and Kris said...

Just discovered your blog and I am totally loving it! Your style is amazing and I love that you are studying art history. I almost majored in that when I was in college :)

MK Style Diaries

Post a Comment