Sunday, 4 December 2011

Christmas countdown in Belgravia



















LOVE asymmetrical dress. Topshop sheepskin jacket. Net-a-porter belt & bag.


This is such a lovely time of the year! With Christmas only a few weeks away it's so nice to see beautiful window displays and street decorations all around central London. In order to avoid the rush, I am planning to do my shopping during the next week. We are having a Christmas dinner party with friends and family at our place so you can only imagine how worried I am about all the details. I certainly want it to be absolutely perfect! 

As to my outfit, that gorgeous asymmetrical teal dress was kindly sent to me by inlovewithfashion.com. I got two items from them again (so pleased!) so keep an eye for my blog updates!

xx

7 comments:

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous dress and the pictures are breath taking xoxo

jeimy

All Glam Things said...

Love this Dress in you! You look so pretty! Beautiful images as well! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new post on how to save on fashion items.. It's a lot of fun!) Love to hear what you think. Xo

Yelena,
GlamThings

Snow Black said...

The dress is gorgeous ;-)

Carol said...

Great asimmetric dress!

Meg said...

Wow, lovely dress! And you're hair is amazing!


http://just-gingerly.blogspot.com

MoGio said...

what a beautiful town . the dress is gorgeous , the colour too

Raindrops of Sapphire said...

I love the decorations so much!!!! I was in Belgravia not long ago. At Donna Ida. I have pics on my blog.

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Post a Comment