Saturday, 31 December 2011

In for a treat








I got to try out these stunning super-stretchy Citizens of Humanity jeans from Donna Ida and I absolutely loved them! To read my full review head over to denimology.com

Also, I am proud to be featured in Denimology greatest hits of the year! How fantastic is that? 

Can you believe it's New Year's Eve already?! It has been a really good year for me and it passed so quickly. I met so many amazing people, made new fantastic friends and got myself the job that I love. I know for sure that the next year is going to be even better and I can't wait for it to begin!

I hope you are all having wonderful time this New Year's Eve! As to myself, I am off to a Burlesque party with a bunch of friends tonight :P 

Happy New Year everyone!!
xxx

6 comments:

Charlotta Grönberg said...

Oh wow, sounds like the best party ever! Have a happy new year!

Audrey said...

Just found your blog. Love your style! I love the edgy look you have here (as well as your outfits below this one). Following you! x www.casualglamorous.com

Mischel double W said...

this look suits you very much :) the sweater is very lovely :)

Mary said...

Красотка!Фигура отличная у вас ! и очень свитер понравился!

Happy new year!
http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

ladyDi said...

Again, again, again u look amazing. Love all the pieces.

The Kitten Paws Blog said...

Wow, another great look! I absolutely love everything about this outfit. The jeans look pretty fierce yet comfortable. Love the tassels on your boots and the fantastic jacket. - Tiffany

Post a Comment