Sunday, 11 December 2011

More from LOVE











Love dress. Fox fur collar. Giuseppe Zanotti purse. Net-a-porter accessories. D&G belt. Aldo wedges.


Here's another beautiful dress I got from www.inlovewithfashion.com as a gift. I wasn't too sure about the colour when choosing online but it turned out to be just perfect. The weather has got much colder during the last week so long sleeve design is a nice bonus too. It's definitely too cold to be wearing the dress without coat or a jacket, but I just wanted to show it to you on its own. I'm loving it with my fox fur collar and animal print burgundy wedges.


13 comments:

MolDiva said...

love the dress dear. It fits great with the black fur around ur neck...

If you want to take a look on my style click www.moldiva.com

Анна said...

I think I can hardly notice change, but one way or another, you look great again!!!

RACHEL said...

you are gorgeous! i love the dress and your accessories, and your hair is to die for x

Mischel double W said...

stunning look, this color suits you so much :)

feel free to join my original giveaway on my blog here :) :

http://mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/2011/12/join-my-international-giveaway-win.html

Fashion Symbol said...

Hi! I loved your blog and I'm following you, please follow me back... xx

~Jeimy~ said...

beautiful pictures and the dress is gorgeous I love all the accesories you look stunning

Saphira Thenalia said...

love the color of your hair and you've a very best posed! I like it much!!
kisses, saphira

http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

ChicPoint said...

amazing style dear! Just discovered your blog, and, without doubt, is sooo inspiring! FOLLOWING :)

GiuliaC_Sparkly Fashion said...

This is a gorgeous outfit, really! The dress itself is perfect but you styled it perfectly!
xoxo

http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

I love your outfit! very elegant and particular!so cute!

Izzy said...

you look truly like a model! so jealous of your killer long legs <3 I like the way you matched your makeup with your dress. Perfect :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

just discovered your blog and I am in love with your style!! Following you now...can't wait to see more.

xo!
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

lolita said...

wow you are stunning i love the outfit gorgeous dress x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment