Friday, 9 December 2011

The red statement







Mother denim jeans (available from DonnaIda). Zara shirt. Juicy Couture purse.


If you think that I am just too lazy for more regular updates you're very wrong... Lots of work plus Christmas rush leaves me with a very little time to myself. But I have to say it feels so nice being busy doing something I like very much. 

A few weeks ago I got lucky to try out these incredible jeans from Mother denim. They are all about the amazing mix of eye catching colour, perfect fit and soft feel. Can be easily parired with either a nice simple top or a more interesting piece such as my animal printed Zara top. 

5 comments:

Анна said...

Look wonderful!

Mani said...

Woooow girl, you are so photogenic!
Also, I am in love with the whole outfit!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Lena said...

love red pants)))

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous love the red skinnies you look great

xoxo

jeimy

fashiongossipmk said...

Great pants!!! Love them!
K.

Post a Comment