Tuesday, 28 February 2012

TWENTY FIVE


























It's my Birthday today and I am turning 25 years old. When I was a kid I thought that 25 is a magical age when all my wishes should come true :) Not sure about every single wish coming true but I feel really happy at this point in my life. If I think about it, I wouldn't want to go back to my younger self. Just because I feel much more comfortable in my own skin today. I learned all my strengths and weaknesses, I feel much more confident and it's a little more clear to me now how life actually works. I would never replace all that with a chance to go back to any of my younger years. 

My family booked a table for tonight's celebration but I have no idea where this secret place is :) Looking forward to it though!
xx

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This day I wish you much pleasure and a lot of congratulations. And I hope all of your wishes come true. And I belief the birthday will be the perfect one!

Becky said...

Oh, happy birthday! I hope you have a really great day and enjoy your evening with your family.

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aleksandra. I wish you all the best and thank you for creating such an amazing and inspiring blog.


With highest regards,

Kerstov

Alena said...

Поздравляю! Любви, счастья, здоровья и побольше подарков!)

antonina said...

Саша, желаю самого светлого тебе праздника,быть всегда здоровой,счастливой и любимой!С Днём Рождения!!!

Lena said...

с днем рождения, Саша))))))

Jade said...

Happy birthday : )

Despina T. said...

happy b-day!amazing photo :) u look great.

natybudni said...

С Днём Рождения!

Snow Black said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day and see you soon ;-)

Marija Basta said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Топотышка said...

Happy Birthday!

Plami said...

Happy birthday, dear! Have a fabulous year!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Style Recognized said...

Allow me to wish you a happy birthday and wonderful year till the next one

Style Recognized said...

Allow me to wish you a happy birthday and wonderful year till the next one

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and I love the dress - I think you should post an outfit with it, it looks fab on you! xxxx

Post a Comment