Thursday, 1 March 2012

Birthday night





Last night we went out to celebrate at Gordon Ramsay's Maze in Mayfair and it was fantastic! Amazing food and service that we all really enjoyed. I got my birthday presents as well as beautiful flowers. This weekend I am celebrating once more, this time with my friends... Until then, there are some more recent photos that I want to share with you so keep an eye on my updates. 

PS: Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I appreciate every single one of them :)
xx

add me:

8 comments:

Tina Zeng said...

lovely floral blouse! love how you matched it with leather!
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

~Jeimy~ said...

Happy Happy birthday hope you had a great day! awesome pictures !!

Kristel Louisa said...

Happy Birthday, Aleksandra! You look GORGEOUS as always!

X

Plami said...

You look gorgoeus! I really love your blouse!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Jade said...

Lovely Photos + happy late birthday Wishes : )

Becky said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday! That cake looks delicious!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

Valentina said...

I love Gordon!! I always watch him on tv in kitchen nightmares :D

careaboutmyself said...

in picture 3 you look just like Angeline Jolie!;)

Post a Comment