Friday, 23 March 2012

Jeliza Rose film



This is the first video shot with my new Canon 5D Mark II camera. I really wanted to add a romantic and spring-like atmosphere to it with pastel colours and beautiful flowers.

My super talented friend Igor Fain filmed and edited the video while I styled it. The whole process was very exciting and enjoyable, plus I learned about filming and editing which was very useful. Now that I know a little more about it, I can make my own videos from scratch! How exciting is that?

Some of you may have noticed newly added features on my blog. I have finally set up my very own tumblr account and created my youtube channel. And don't forget facebook and vk.com 
xx

Many thanks to my dear Igor Fain for making the Jeliza Rose film happen!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, I have the biggest girl-crush on you thanks to this! You are really beautiful!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous video love it!

Meri said...

The video is amazing!! You look so gorgeous in it and it was so beautifully filmed&edited! :))

Kisses, xoxo Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

antonina said...

O4en krasivoe i nezhnoe video polu4ilos, tebe polnostju udalos peredat' vesennee nastroenije :)

Anonymous said...

You're very talented and beautiful:)

Mich and Kris said...

this video is absolutely beautiful, very inspiring. you look amazing as always :)

Kristina,
MK Style Diaries

Lena said...

все такое ванильное
уиии
классное видео, Саш

MARIA B. said...

Спасибо за комментарий, добавилась в читатели!

MARIA B. said...

забыла сказать, замечательный блог!

Me Me said...

Wow this video is incredible! You look super sexy without trying too hard! FLAWLESS! Igor Fain did an amazzzzzing job! especially the end I love it!!

LikeTheRayOfSun said...

Absolutely fantastic video!!:)

http://liketherayofsun.blogspot.com/

careaboutmyself said...

fantastic job and video!

Post a Comment