Thursday, 29 March 2012

Kensington Gardens








Zara top. H&M denim shirt. Primark flats.

There's so much going on around me lately that I could hardly catch up with blogging... Yesterday was a very big day for me and my family as I finally graduated from university. Words can't explain how happy I am! Not only because I am now free from studies but it's also such an amazing feeling of accomplishment!! 

There are many exciting things planned for this spring, including travelling to Tallinn to see my friends and heading to Coachella festival in LA in mid April. As for now, I am spending most of the time with my friends and family enjoying London's fantastic weather :)

                                                                        facebook   vk.com

10 comments:

.Tinacious Me. said...

what a lovely look! you look amazing! congrats on graduating!
xo, Tina
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Minnie said...

Congratulation! How exciting coming days for you, Have fun!

marcella said...

so pretty :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Emma C said...

Gorgeous outfit, looks really comfy but so stylish x

http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

поздравляю САш) Коачелла это конечно круто))) завидую

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous pictures loveee your new camera!

Grace said...

I seriously need white pants! Love the ones you're wearing!

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

IsaÏs said...

Александра, вы очень красивая!:)
Я Лена,ваша новая читательница

autorka said...

amazing;]]

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Doreen Imoh said...

awesome looks.you're so pretty.

www.fashionsensekenya.blogspot.com

Post a Comment