Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Spring mood






H&M dress + top. Kurt Geiger boots. Primark bag.

Got an amazing Canon 5D Mark II for my birthday so obviously I am taking full advantage of my new camera as much as possible :) Especially during these warm sunny days! It's always with me wherever I go and all my friends already got used to the fact that I have to take photos every 5 minutes :) I am still figuring out how to shoot and edit videos and hopefully it won't be too long until you see my experiments. 

It's the end of the season at work so I will have much more spare time now. Guess what that leads to? Thousands of  newly snapped photos of course :D 

And what do you think of my new honey blonde hair? :P 

add me:
facebook    vk.com    google+

16 comments:

Olya said...

Cute!)

Топотышка said...

я не знаю, что ты сделала со своим цветом волос - но тебе дико-дико красиво!!!
и я на днях купила подобную юбку :)

Becky said...

Your bag is beautiful! I love the skirt too!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

~Jeimy~ said...

I love this look and your hair is gorgeous!!

Sana said...

Oh you always look FAB with your beautiful outfits and long hair!!!

http://herdollface.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Саш.. да ты можно сказать блондика))) от красного не осталось и следа) класссно

а Марк - это круто конечно))))

Plami said...

your new hair color is gorgoeus!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Лена! Спасибо, дорогая) это было нелегко!

Snow Black said...

I love the new hair color ! So gorgeous. Can't wait to shoot more pics with your new color. Hehehe. And I'm excited about seeing your dog soon. Can't wait for the future puppies.

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

me too Natasha!! fingers crossed everything works out with Julie! and yes, I'm really excited about our photo shoot! xx

Meri said...

Your new hair color looks just gorgeous! I really like these pics and I can't wait to see your photography!
kisses, xoxo Meri

merisocean.blogspot.com

Marija Basta said...

Red hair is gone. :(
But you look more like Jeliza now! And I love the outfit. :D

Ayna said...

Очень идёт новый цвет волос :)

Fashion-Bridge said...

Прекрасный образ! Очень нравится кожанная юбка и сапожки. А волосы просто шикарны!

Александра

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Elise said...

WAW !

OneBlogger said...

How'd you get back to this color? What products did you use?

Post a Comment