Thursday, 15 March 2012

Sunlight


H&M leather dress. Kurt Geiger ankle boots.

Here's the second part of the photos we took a few days ago. I'm hoping the weather's going to stay this warm for at least couple of more days as I have so many exciting things planned... 

As mentioned in my previous post, the selling season has now finished at Pinko and there are 2 months before I start the next one. Some of my readers ask about my job but it's difficult to explain in two words. I have this idea of writing a post about my full working day where I tell you more about modelling for designers, merchandisers, and buyers. 

As for now, there's plenty of free time so I couldn't resist spending almost a whole day out doing my spring shopping. Got back home exhausted but obviously very happy with hands full of bags. Just in time for the approaching weekend as I have a very special dinner planned for this Saturday :P

add me:
facebook    vk.com    google+

17 comments:

Lena said...

так теплооо
красавица)

Jodi said...

that dress is so gorgeous, and your hair is amazing!!!

much love,

Jodi xx

Cáti said...

you're so gorgeous! I'm loving your style and I'm definitely following*

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Lubna said...

That dress looks amazing on you, and your hair is magical! x

Lubna
ELLE VOX

S said...

You look beautiful. I love how the leather dress looks on you!

herdollface.blogspot.com

xoxo

Becky said...

Gorgeous dress!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

Olga Kovtunenko said...

ты замечательно выглядишь! просто влюбилась в открытую улыбку и кошачий взгляд!
Может, дашь интервью?)
www.fashionburo.blogspot.com
Ольга

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Ольга, спасибо большое! Конечно, буду только рада. Напиши мне email пожалуйста: alleksandra@ymail.com

ChicPoint said...

you're great! Those heels are awesome! XOXO

Francesca Giusti said...

love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

April Fashionreports said...

thnx for your comment
love your Kurt Geiger boots
http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/

Little Rus said...

What a wonderful outfit! You look absolutely amazing!
xxx

Anna Brain said...

Очень красиво!

Ulia Ali said...

You look stunning!

VIEW FROM HEELS

Sasha said...

Vaaau, ti tozhe zhivesh v Londone?) Thank you for your lovely comment, I am so glad I found another russian speaking blogger from London!!

Catherine S said...

Очень очень красивая!

Mich and Kris said...

that dress is badass! very tough and girly at the same time, love it :)

Kristina,
MK Style Diaries

Post a Comment