Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Town of Snow








Zara jacket. Topshop sheepskin vest. Topshop premium boots.

Tallinn's freezing weather made me realise that I don't even have clothes warm enough for a cold city. It's funny how I got used to sunny winters in London completely leaving behind cold weather memories. 

Now that I am back from snowy Tallinn it's time for a change of scenery as I am heading off to Los Angeles next week. It's going to be my first time in LA and I am super excited about the trip!!

Thank you so much for entering my Rings&Tings giveaway
The lucky winner has been chosen by a random number generator and it's lovely Cindy
Congratulations dear and I hope you're going to be happy with the prize! 


For those of you who didn't win this time, I will be having more giveaways soon and you are more than welcome to enter again! 


Photos from Tallinn by my dearest and super-talented friend Ira

14 comments:

.Tinacious Me. said...

love your eye makeup! meow! gorgeous furry vest!
xo, Tina
TINACIOUS.ME

fashionenvie.net said...

Love your coat, you look fantastic!

fashionenvie.net

ResistMeNot said...

You are gorgeous, Alexandra!!:)

Joana said...

You look beautiful, your eye make-up is so perfect - I'm jealous. I'm crap at applying make-up!


xo Joana

Ka Mila said...

cute hair ;))


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Doreen Imoh said...

hey rose,i really love your blog posts and your style is fantastic.i am following you on your blog and am glad that am your new fashion friend.can you please follow me on my blog?

www.fashionsensekenya.blogspot.com

Светлана said...

My congratulations!!!
Very beautiful look!
VISIT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY http://lanabest.blogspot.com/

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Thank you dear :)) it took me a while to learn how to do that

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Thanks lovely! The vest is also quite warm which is a great bonus especially in this kind of weather :P

Chloe Mia said...

Love your shoes!
chloe-mia.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Tes cheveux ! Ahhh superbe ! :)

http://fotos-outside.blogspot.fr/

Anonymous said...

Hello !
Waouhh beautiful hair ! What do you use for this ?
Thank you !


Ludivine

*french fan*

Zdenka said...

You are amazing :)

http://mystore-buba.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

beautiful pics ;) therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment