Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Oh My Love










Oh My Love dress. Topshop denim jacket. Zara bag. 

We had a super long weekend here in London celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Despite the lousy weather there was so much going on, including the Jubilee pageant of 1000 boats sailing the Thames, celebration concert and Queen's carriage procession to Buckingham Palace. It's been a truly amazing weekend for many Londoners. 

As to myself, I spent it with my friends and family, having quite a few parties and lots of fun :) I just wish the weather was a little sunnier so I could take more photos outside. Everyone is so fed up with this never ending rain and cold... Oh well, I'm just hoping for the best!

I have finally created a facebook page for my blog so don't forget to check it here.

                                                     facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 

19 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

super cute dress!!!
$100 Shopping Spree

Tolu D.A.D.A said...

Lovely styling & cute dress!!
Tolu from Fashinate Me

~Jeimy~ said...

awww great post love all your pictures and your hair color is gorgeous love it!

Svetlana said...

Волосы шикарные!

GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY http://lanabest.blogspot.com/

Ka Mila said...

sweet :-))

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Alena said...

ах)

my very own lookbook said...

Love the color of your dress!

xoxo
myveryownlookbook-sophie.blogspot.com

nudecouture said...

You look so beautiful!
Love your blog
xx

Meri said...

You look just so stunning!! I love love your oufit!! The dress is so pretty!

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Your hair! Oh gooood beautiful!

http://www.stefanystrange.com/

Paulien H said...

I love this look and I love your hair! But I just realised I haven't been on your blog for a while, the last time I visited you still had red hair!
I'll definitely have to visit your blog more often:)

Love,
http://imlostindreams.blogspot.com

Snow Black said...

Gorgeous dress !

Leticia said...

Hi! I just know your blog is great. Already have a new follower. I invite you to visit my blog and if you like would be happy to follow me.

A big hug

http://www.estilostiletto.com/

Olga Choi said...

Great look, dear~!
Love your dress - I need to buy the same one ASAP~!
I saw some of your looks and I really like your style~!
It would be great if we follow each other )
Let me know in my blog if you like the idea~
Have a good fashionable day~!

xoxo
Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/

K said...

Omg your hair!!! :)

This is STUNNING! The dress is so pretty and girlie and the denim vest is a perfect pairing! The cute is cute too! Haha...

Delia Pitu said...

wow, you are so beautiful and perfect <3 love your hair, you body, your smile your everything!!

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

Lloyd Lim said...

Stunning!

- Lloyd

Discover & follow fabulous fashion bloggers - StyleHills.com | iPhone app coming soon!

Stefania said...

Veramente molto grazioso
ciao

careaboutmyself said...

fantastic!

Post a Comment