Friday, 27 July 2012

Cyprus

















I had amazing time in Cyprus which was such a great escape with plenty of long-awaited moments in the sun! There are many more photos that I will be sharing with you quite soon. Now that I'm back to London I only have one week before leaving again. August and September are full of even more exciting trips. Next week I am off to my annual visit to Tallinn and it's going to be a long trip as we will be coming back to London through South of France only in September. It's going to be a busy week for me before I start the journey as there are so many things I need to sort out before heading off. Nevertheless I feel super excited about  the upcoming adventure!

                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


9 comments:

ka milka said...

cute photos!! :))

www.live-style20.blogspot.com /// www.facebook.com/kamila321

Cristina Surdu said...

beautiful photos!!

http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.com/

Fashion Agony said...

Awesome pics and you look gorgeous!

xoxo
Fashion Agony blog

Ava Tallulah said...

You're so pretty. Looks like an amazing holiday!

Ava Tallulah
Enter My UO Giveaway

Ranim Helwani said...

You have such a perfect body, pretty girl! :)
Totally following you now.


the.perfect.disease

Becky said...

What beautiful photos! It looks like you had a great time!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

Maria said...

потрясающие фотографии!) не знала, что на кипре можно позаниматься верховой ездой)
а они в какой-то программе лбработаны?)

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

спасибо! фотографии с моего блэкберри + эффекты

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

What are you doing to your hair? I mean they are amazing!!! :)

Post a Comment