Monday, 23 July 2012

My interview for the Muse TV



Couple of weeks ago I had the entire crew from the Muse TV at my place filming one of the Cupboard Love episodes. It was a great experience for me as I have never been interviewed on camera before. It went really well and I am quite happy with the final result! Watch the full episode where I tell more about my blog's name, show my current favourite pieces as well as the gorgeous Marc Jacobs bag that one of you is going to win tonight... Speaking of which, I would like to thank all of you who joined my giveaway! This is a very special prize and I am happy that so many of you entered the competition. To be completely fair, the winner is being chosen by the random number generator and it is....


Emma Stewington!

Congratulations dear and I hope you are going to enjoy this beautiful bag!

Once again, thanks for entering the competition and stay tuned for more giveaways coming very soon :)
xx

PS: Check out more videos on my youtube channel

10 comments:

Girlys World said...

классный пост=))))) твой английский - превосходный=))))) ты очень милая и приятная девушка=)))) и блог у тебя замечательный=)))) так держать!!=))) хохо

Chris Ed said...

thats so cool! thx for sharing with us.
xx chris

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

спасибо большое!

Elise said...

just love your dressing !

Топотышка said...

Отличное интервью! Твой английский с британским акцентном просто супер - можно заслушаться!)))

Klaudia ef said...

I love your blog
maybe you visit mine
http://me-myself-and-i-xoxo.blogspot.com/

Emma Stewington said...

Thank you so much Aleksandra!!! It is such a fantastic gift! Love your blog :)))))

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

You're welcome dear! xx

маринад said...

Александра, вопрос не по теме, скажите, пожалуйста, как Вам удалось добиться такого превосходного произношения?

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

слушаю внимательно, как англичане говорят))
мне, в общем, легко языки даются.

Post a Comment