Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Baby Pink





Topshop KnitZara denim. Ash ankle boots. H&M accessories.


As you can see my Julie came with me all the way from London. She is getting used to travelling now and we always take her with us when going away for a long time.

As to my look, I am such a big fan of those Ash wedges! Not only are they perfect for long summer walks but they also go so well with most of my outfits. That's definitely one of my best purchases of this summer. The Topshop knit (what a lovely baby pink colour!) is quite long so you can actually wear it as a dress.

I love walking the streets of my hometown to relive memories of my childhood. It's funny how much I miss this place even though I am not considering coming back. Spending my summer holidays here is the best option :)

                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


25 comments:

ka milka said...

so cute!!!

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Rory said...

LOVE the wedges! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Tribal Lace Dress Giveaway!

Solfeggiette said...

ух ты, не знала, что ты из таллинна!
я тоже из таллинна и живу в лондоне, полностью понимаю твои чувства к родному городу
ну и красавица как всегда)

My Fashion Place said...

You look amazign!
Your legs are perfect
greetings

Despina T. said...

beautiful sweater!love it.wonderful photos.

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Большое спасибо! У нас прекрасный город!! Очень скучаю по нему...

Svetlana said...

Great photos :)

Annie Ho said...

cute! love the topshop knit

Maria said...

какая у вас хорошая погода!)
и собачка милая)
люблю сочетание шорт и таких кофт, очень уютно)

Eda. said...

You look beautiful darling - gorgeous sweater and cute poochy

Eda ♥

Cheap Frills Giveaway on my blog ♥

Follow me on twitter ♥

Ranim said...

Loving your outfit :))

Liebe Grüße,
the.perfect.disease

vinogradova said...

очень красивая)

Ava Tallulah said...

Your doggie is so cute. I love the knit!

Ava Tallulah

Mari-Liis Suvi said...

Wow, gorgeous photos. You look stunning!
Greetings from Estonia!

suvimariliis.blogspot.com

Marybell said...

Такой милый мягкий,нежный и уютный образ!)Очень нравится)))

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Спасибо, девочки!

Carmen said...

Nice pics, your dog is pretty cute :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Мария Рябич said...

ммм хочу такой же свитер =Р
твой волосы заставляют меня завидовать =Р

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

да, свитер и правда очень уютный! и мне нереально нравится цвет)) мне теперь кажется, что он подходит к большинству моих вещей, которые с собой в поездке :)

Meri said...

You're just absolutely gorgeous! Loove your knit! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Mia's Little Corner said...

Cute outfit!! Totally love your pink jumper!! <3

Stop by some time:)

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

DEMI said...

likeee your blog!
keep posting and go for it!!

XO

Somebody said...

You are perfect!

Nevena said...

Like it!



http://fashionandbones.blogspot.com/

Saint Allison said...

I adore your bright and bold style, so darling & playful!

xo/Allison

Post a Comment