Monday, 17 September 2012

Gold Studs







Topshop bralet.  Zara heels. Asos skater skirt.

The flat that I usually stay in while in Tallinn is situated in the heart of Old Town and has incredible views over tiny streets and colourful roofs. Some of my readers will probably remember pictures from last September that were taken in the same flat.  

I showed this combination of studded bralet and skater skirt in my interview for The Muse TV. The Topshop bralet was really popular this summer and is now sold out but here's even better alternative of this season. The original one also came in black and white colours both decorated with studs.

The last set of photos from my trip to Tallinn is yet to come but in the meantime don't forget to check my freshly updated tumblr :)

photos by my dearest friend Ira.

                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 



13 comments:

Viktoria said...

wow! awesome post!! you look gorgeous!

http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

ka milka said...

awesome ; DD

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

new post :]

Myveryownlookbook Sophie said...

I love this dress! I would love to wear this too!

Xoxo

Rory said...

That bralette is absolutely AMAZING! I love it with the skirt--I thought it was a dress haha! :) You look absolutely perfect <3
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
CLICK HERE to enter the Miss Viss Giveaway! !

Irena D world said...

Klass ochen klassivo

Butterfly said...

Love that dress :*

Eva Wu said...

beautiful hair, you are beautiful as well:)
xoxo
http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/

Meri said...

Perfect combination, you look just absolutely gorgeous!! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

antonina said...

Sasha,neverojatno krasivoe sochetanie! Vigljadish velikolepno!

antonina said...

Sasha,neverojatno krasivoe sochetanije! Ty prekrasno vigljadish!

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Спасибо Тонечка! :)

Anonymous said...

from wish brand is your top i really want your outfit for my prom it looks absolutely beautiful

Stella Nguyen said...

Just saw this on Tumblr, love your ouftit !

Post a Comment