Saturday, 1 September 2012

Shades of green and pink






American Apparel skirt. Topshop jacket. Ash boots. Swarovski accessories. 

It was sad to be leaving Tallinn even though I stayed for a whole month. I miss my hometown a lot especially during beautiful summer months. Nevertheless, my summer adventure continues as we arrive in Nice, lovely town in the South of France. Tons of pictures are on the way cause I cannot get enough of it's endless beautiful places and views! But before that I will be posting more photos from Tallinn. As some of you may know I am very bad with posting on time :)

PS: Большое спасибо моим русскоязычным читателям за прекрасные комментарии в каждом посте! Мне очень приятно!

                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


13 comments:

My Little-Blonde world said...

Beautiful look!!!

naddiba.blogspot.com

Ola Pe said...

Great look! U re beautiful:)

Tiffany said...

your dog is so cute!! you look great..
ooh jealous you're going to Nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you a model ? You are so PERFECT ! <3

I'm eager to see new looks, I hope you will post pictures often ! <3

AIMEROSE said...

You are so beautiful <3

http://aimerose.blogspot.com

Butterfly said...

I love that topshop jacket, you look fantastic :*

Rory said...

Those wedge boots are perfect. LOVE how the wedge is hidden! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com

Amanda said...

oh wow how beautiful!

ka milka said...

pretty :))

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Cylia said...

you are a stunner!

Anonymous said...

Это не обувь, это чудо=)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see news ! You're always stunning !

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

you guys are too sweet :)
xx

Post a Comment