Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Tallinn Old Town





Oh my Love dress. Topshop jacket. Pull and Bear wedges (similar here). 


You have already seen me wearing this beautiful Oh My Love dress earlier this summer. It's been one of my favourite dresses this season and is now on sale if you order online from Topshop.

I have tons of photos to share with you (including some more pictures from Tallinn) but spending time in front of a computer is the last thing I want to do while on holidays! I'll make sure my posts are more regular once I am back to London from the sunny French Riviera :) 

                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


6 comments:

Joana said...

You're still in summer mode - you look gorgeous!

Butterfly said...

The combination with denim is just perfect...:*

Мария Рябич said...

you`re beautiful <3

Marina said...

Love your pics :*

http://fashion-mixtapes.blogspot.de/

blackberryfashion said...

You look stunning :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

ellinelle said...

..lovely summery outfit, beautiful colour dress and I love you mixed it with a bit edgy denim , perfection..

Oh Tallinn , so beautiful , reminds me so much about my own Riga old Town , those streets are so romantic with special feel around :)

Post a Comment