Thursday, 20 September 2012

Tallinn

Click to see more photos inside the post















My trip to Tallinn was fantastic and full of wonderful memories. It was nice to see my dearest friends as well as members of the family. We did so many fun things together and I enjoyed every minute spent with them! That's exactly what I miss the most about my home town - people so close to my heart yet so far from me.

Now that I am back to London from my 2-month holiday (how lucky is that?!) it's time to start sorting out photos that I took in South of France... and there are thousands including some videos that I want to put together in a short film. It's a very exciting process though so I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Don't miss the updates on my blog and in the meantime add me on Chictopia.
xx


                                                            facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 



10 comments:

Eva Wu said...

great pics
pozdrawiam

http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/

Becky said...

Your hair looks so beautiful curly!

Becky
xx

marcella said...

wow, amazing pics
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Meri said...

Great photos! Tallinn looks so beautiful!!
And you're just gorgeous!! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

ka milka said...

great ; ))

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

new post

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos

My Little-Blonde world said...

your dress is gorgeous with the studs and I love your hair, they are fabulous!!!

http://naddiba.blogspot.com/

:DD

Myveryownlookbook Sophie said...

You have perfect hair!

Xoxo

modniza said...

Tallin is beautiful city,i know.
very nice photos! have a great week end!

Nikol ~ said...

you´re perfect and your photos too!

Post a Comment