Thursday, 4 October 2012

Cap Ferrat









H&M dress.

Paloma beach in Cap Ferrat is one of my favourite places. Beautiful views and delicious food :) Unlike me,  Julie wasn't really impressed because it was too hot for her and not enough shade. She spent most of the time under the bed where it wasn't as hot.

You already saw my H&M dress last year when I wore it during my holidays in Spain. I've altered it to make shorter since then but still love it to bits!

Don't forget to add me on chictopia.

                                                         facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


15 comments:

livlovelaugh said...

you are so pretty~ LOve the dress~ Also, you should share your skin-care secrets~~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Eva Wu said...

beautiful dress, so romantic!
xoxo
http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/

Inna Kovaljova said...

Cap Ferrat, my favourite place also :) And you look gorgeous!

ka milka said...

nice ;***

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

new new post

Anita said...

kakie krasivye foto!!!

Winnie said...

utterly gorgeous pictures! I love them! I really like your bikini too. it suits you really well. definitely a new follower. I actually first saw your outfits on the tumblr lookbooknu :D hehe

xx
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Winnie, thanks honey! I didn't even know lookbook had a tumblr))
xx

Carmen said...

Amazing pics, you look gorgeous :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Meri said...

You're unbelieveable! You're just soo gorgeous! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Amy K said...

You have a great blog! What do you think about following each other?

Much Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

Snow Black said...

Lovely photos Aleks ! Poor Julie. I'm sure she misses the heat now that it's getting cold in London .

Elena sen said...

I love your blog :) your photos are so gorgeous and your hair is exactly what I want mine to be its perfect! you should have way more followers!
http://mintmacaroons.blogspot.co.uk/

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Natasha, thanks honey! I know, now she refuses to go outside when it's raining, so I'm sure she does miss the sun a lot!! :)))
xxx

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Elena, thank you! your blog is lovely too! X

Rachel Kaliisa said...

Stunning. <3

Extraordinary-people.blogspot.co.uk


XxX

Post a Comment