Monday, 1 October 2012

Monte Carlo








Zara dress. 

As you may have noticed my outfit is made of maxi skirt that I transformed into a dip hem dress. It was too big on me when I found it during summer sales but the colour was so divine that I decided to get it no matter what. As you can see it worked really well in the end and I am happy I took it with me on my trip to South of France.

Monaco is obviously stunning and the weather was so hot and beautiful that I enjoyed it in full. I have been to Monte Carlo before and I absolutely love the oriental Japanese garden situated in Avenue Princess Grace. I'm a huge fan of golden carps and that is one of the reasons I like Japanese style gardens. They always have these golden carp ponds that look amazing! 

PS: don't forget to check my looks on chictopia

                                                         facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


9 comments:

Somebody said...

У этого платься-юбки просто невероятный цвет! :)

Ava Tallulah said...

Love the little white Chanel. Gorgeous photos and backdrop.

Ava Tallulah

Irena D world said...

какая красота!! уже везьде была осталось только в монте карло побывать !!
классные фотки
your beautiful;
xx

~Jeimy~ said...

amazing pictures love that dress !!

Teodora said...

What a fairy tale place. You look gorgeous as always.

Teodora
Teodora's Lookbook

livlovelaugh said...

what a gorgeous view~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Meri said...

You look soo stunning! And the views are just beautiful! :))

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Michelle and Alexandria said...

Miss you! I hope all your travels are going well. Taylor, you, and I will need to reunite soon! haha

www.thevelvetelephants.blogspot.com

IvanaGemella said...

Lovely!!! :)

Post a Comment