Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Nice






Oh My Love dress (alternative in black here). Topshop vest

One of the last days in Nice... I really love this town, the views are incredible and look at the colour of the sea! Isn't it stunning? Apparently, Julie enjoys French Riviera as much as I do :) Last time I was wearing Oh My Love dress just on its own but it also look really cute with a denim vest, don't you think? It also comes in black and I love it even more for the A/W season.

You can now follow me on instagram @jelizaroseblog
and check my looks on chictopia

                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


6 comments:

Chiara Lanero said...

You look absolutely amazing! Love the skirt!

Books in my bags

Despina T. said...

simply amazing!
love this post.
Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!!!

marcella said...

beautiful :)
Love Nice
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Meri said...

The place looks amazing!! You've captured great pics!! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

ka milka said...

magic ;DD

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

new new post

Дарина Клименко said...

Это Ницца?У меня такая же картинка(5)на доске визуализации висит:)Летом туда поеду :)

Post a Comment